I don't think I'm joining the 27 Club

Hello kawan-kawan! I've finally pulled myself over here and going to make a little update. Few days ago (3rd October) was my birthday as well as several other friends, as I've found out! Happy birthday Wolf, Man and Ci Chaan!

Anyway, weeks back, I've participated in 'Deadlines' exhibition in Annexe gallery, Central Market, Kuala Lumpur as a group called Ragazza88. The curator, Jerome was being as kind and helpful as ever, not forgetting Pang who helped a lot as well. Thank you so much for the rest of Ragazza88 crew, Marr and Nunu, because without you, all these wouldn't happen in the first place (^_^)

Here are some photos from the event (thanks Kok Leong, Karen and Shieko!). Thank you also for the lovely gifts and support, everyone! <3 Love all of you so much!
           
Ragazza88 installation piece! <3
Nunu's hand-crafted cross stitches! <3
Marr's expressive paintings on the wall! <3
                                                               And my artworks (^_^)
                                                                             


                 
I don't have any picture of a full view for all of our artworks but I suppose this gives some idea?
And one of many ways to interact with the installation piece (^ ^;)>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to Top