We All Know...

...that TED Talks are awesome! Here are reminders for yours truly because I find them touching that I cried. Nowadays, my naive thought thinks that if I cry to something, it sure means something to me even though I cry a lot when watching cheesy films.

Here are something that I have watched recently and would watch them again whenever I feel down.


And also:

If I Should Have A Daughter by Sarah Kay

I'm sure I'll be uploading more talks from TED which I find inspirational for myself to always remember in this memory blog (^_^)v

2 comments:

munge said...

missing u <3 Val

Hana Haruka said...

Missed you too, Vallie. Sorry that I haven't been online so much, been stuck with the boring stuff and less time to do the cool stuff, if you know what I mean (^ ^)> I hope I'll find some time to catch up with you and friends online soon. xoxo

Post a Comment

 
Back to Top